We have always been committed to providing our services in a safe and hygiene environment.
In order to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, all salon team members have completed further hygiene training and are implementing the following additional measures:
- All high contact areas including reception areas, eftpos machines, iPads, and treatment rooms are cleaned on a regular basis using disinfectant.
- High touch point areas including doors, door handles, the counter, the waiting area, cabinets, treatment beds and pillows are cleaned on a regular basis using disinfectant.
- Hand sanitising stations are available in the reception area and in each of the treatment rooms (where supply is available).
- Salon team members may request all customers to use the hand sanitising gel supplied, and to please cover coughs/sneezes and dispose of tissues appropriately.
- Our Standard Operating Procedure is for all team members to wear disposable gloves for each treatment or service that is undertaken.
- We have a maximum occupancy in each salon and in the reception area (please refer to the signage in each salon).
- We may be required to keep records of every client’s full name, phone number, address and email.