Semi-permanent makeup is a form of cosmetic tattooing that allows you to have long lasting enhanced eyebrows and eyeliner. A tapping method is used to insert pigment into the upper layers of skin either on the brow or on the lash line, using hand-held microneedle tool. We use safe, non-reactive, hypoallergenic pigments available in a variety of colours which can be mixed to create your very own custom shade. Semi-permanent makeup can last anywhere from 2 – 6 years depending on a number of factors.
Reasons to get semi-permanent makeup:
- Long lasting pencilled in brows or fuller natural looking hairstroke brows.
- Define your eyebrow shape by filling in sparse hairs that have been over-plucked or become thinner due to ageing.
- Create the illusion of fuller, voluminous eyelashes.
- Create the appearance of having larger or smaller eyes.
- If you want more time in the morning or have trouble applying makeup.
- Look your best even when swimming or at the gym!